Monday, March 23, 2020

I plan to take ballet, again.

A beginning ballet class again, twice a week.

I'm excited...

• long sleeve black leotards
• black ballet slippers (double sole)
• black tights (with opening at bottom of feet)
• black leg warmers (to cover the muscular figure of my legs)
• black wrap around skirt (I tried one stretchable skirt and it rolled up, didn't have a band though I think
• black underwear
• black sports bras with padding
• black elastic band for ponytail, with some hair hanging on the side because it's too short to tie up
• black duffel bag with a shoe compartment and 1/2 wet/dirty section 1/2 dry/clean section

1 reason I am taking it is to stay in shape, too, but I do like it and because it's fun and athletic.

I took gymnastics when I was little, and so I guess in ballet last resort hard to remember steps for me.

No comments: